Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Weekend

Well, it's a long weekend for me, anyway. I'm taking tomorrow off. I feel like it's been too long since I last blogged, but honestly I typed on my mobile for half an hour the other night only to have the "publish post" button not do a single thing on my iris. I was so angry. I almost decided to give up on this blog altogether lol.

Anyway... now I find myself with far too much stuff in my head to even pick something to write coherently about. It's all just ramblings of a crazy woman at this point. What's the use? Tomorrow is a very exciting day. I can't share the details with the world, but it's something very interesting and maybe I'll be blessed with a fantastic story to share when all is said and done.

This weekend I'm in the team leading worship at my church. I absolutely love it. I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing than singing with this team of people. I absolutely love them, and I love singing praises to God. I am so grateful for everything I have in my life... my family and my home, my friends and my church, my job and some disposable income for extras... that is golden. Absolutely golden. Sometimes I think we can have a tendency to forget that not everyone has that. In the rat race to the top of the corporate ladder it's really special when you find something you love doing with people around you that you love hanging out with every day. I'm really blessed to have that.

Anyway... life may be just about to take a very interesting turn. On that note, I'll just share one of my favourite songs these days - "Remember Me" by Mark Schultz. Someone put a little slide show video to it... it's nice.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I didn't know you had a blog, I will have to read it now. I have one too moongal19.blogspot.com, its about my ww journey.