Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Blog Site: UrbanShore.ca

I'm not sure if it's just a God-given trait of all mankind or if it's the artist in me, but I constantly feel the need to create something. I have this overwhelming yearning to create something of value to the people around me; something that will enhance the lives of others.

Whether it's writing, singing or playing music, writing or sharing intimate conversation with people, the drive to create seems to be rooted in this longing to contribute to the betterment of mankind.

I am on the edge of creating something new right now - a new hyper-local website/blog about urban living in the City of North Vancouver - and mostly the mid to lower Lonsdale area. This is my neighbourhood and I think it's the best place to live anywhere. I really just want to find a way that all of us who live here and love it can share ideas about the best places to shop, eat, play... all those places that make this community unique.

And so now, urbanshore.ca is live. Welcome. Sit down and stay a while. Tell me what you think are the best places to enjoy this vibrant place. Share it with me.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: