Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just joined Technorati

I'm not sure if it's a sign that I know a little about what I'm talking about or not, but I'm proud to at least know where to look to get the right information. It's like, I may not actually be cool, but I know people who are... oh yeah I do.

I'm currently following @mitchjoel, President of Twist Image, on Twitter. His post this morning in his blog Six Pixels of Separation was a great outline of several of the top tools for managing, or at least monitoring, your business reputation online. One of those means, which I have not explored thus far (and the only one to date - yay me!) is Technorati.

So this is how I spend the morning... 5:30am, signing up for new profiles in new online spaces while drinking a very large coffee. I'm still working on laying a foundation online to represent myself. For the record, www.michelleevans.com is not me.

Want to see the real me? Check out my Technorati Profile :)

No comments: