Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not much of a blogger

Well, it's official: I'm not much of a blogger. It's funny, as much as I think I have great things to say every now and again, I don't actually have time to write them down at the very moment I think them up. I have the attention span of a flea, and thus there are no entries in my blog.

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with this blog, to be honest. When I started it, I was just looking to ramble some random thoughts as they arose. I still think that's sort of what goes through my head, but it doesn't much make for good reading. There are so many topics I've thought about really pursuing to make me stand out from the crowd:

- Marketing - so many people do it, and many better than I could
- Online Marketing/New Media - see above
- Parenting - with one 2 1/2 year old I'm hardly an expert
- Christianity - well, it's hard to really share those deep places with the world
- Music - I only know about praise and worship music and artists

I'm also thinking of starting to build more Squidoo lenses. They're my latest obsession and I just earned a whopping $0.07! I know... totally thrilling.

Anyway, I'm currently waiting to hear back from my General Manager to find out if I get approved to go to BlogWorld & New Media Expo 2008 in Las Vegas in September. If I do, I'm sure I'll have far more ideas after. Until then, if you find yourself reading this blog, you'll have to make do with my random thoughts in no particular order and with no particular regularity.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: