Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally Friday

I have to say I'm quite stoked that today is Friday. The night before last the mini-man was up half the night crying. Every time I'd put him back in bed he'd be quiet long enough for me to lie down and start drifting off before he'd start in again. By midnight I was ready for the funny farm, but he finally fell asleep thank God!

Yesterday Daddy took off work to stay home with him and get him to a doctor. I had strep throat last week, so I knew what was happening to him immediately. So I'm grateful for answered prayers in that we got him started on antibiotics the same day he started complaining of pain... I didn't get any until day 3 and by then I wanted to die, so I'm grateful mini-man didn't have to go through that kind of pain - not to mention there would have been no sleep for the duration either.

So with mini-man happily munching chewable amoxicillin and seemingly back to his regular night time sleep routine, I'm excited today's Friday. This weekend is supposed to be beautiful weather, and it's Lynn Valley Days so we're going to have fun watching the parade tomorrow morning. My band is also playing in the morning before the parade and having a year-end wrap party in the evening that I'm really looking forward to. Perhaps will get my stuff together enough to post some photos at some point.

No comments: